Onubha Operating System originates from Linux distribution and is customized to bridge the conventional IT and Telecommunication Infrastructure. Onubha’s OS can be fully managed remotely through its web based management console. Static routing & standard IP and port-based firewall comes bundled as part of the operating system.
- MAC binding with IP
- Bridging Interfaces/ sub-interfaces
- VLAN Tagging (802.1Q)
- Static Routing
- Static NAT – Port and IP based mapping
- Dynamic NAT – Capable of excluding individual or a group of destination or source IPs
- Rules based on source, destination, incoming and outgoing interface, protocol (TCP, UDP, SCTP)
- No additional routing module needed in case of basic IP based routing (like IVR, SMS GW etc)
- No specialized firewall needed for basic network security
- Configuring hosts dynamically (DHCP)
- Creating Virtual LANs other than rearranging the physical connectivity of the devices
- Create a safe guest network (VLAN) that separates guest users’ traffic from company network assets
- Restrict access to highly sensitive data by separating financial and HR employees, for example, from the rest of the network
- Easy log-in management, authentication etc.
- Additional layer of security by making the original source and destination addresses hidden, exclusion individual or a group of destination of source IPs